matte finish lenses for bios

theBrave

I was wondering if someone knew of a product or a technigue that would allow for a see-through lens from the users side, but not from the outside. like a one way mirror or whatever, but not reflective. I know of a way someone airbrushed a master chief visor for this effect but if was almost impossible to see out of.

im not saying this is the only way to make it, but you could
use window tints to color ur visor.

or get a motorcycle visor with the tint you want. then cut it, sand it or
do whatever to fit it to your bio.

:)

i think thats probably what i1ll do. my original goal is to make the lenses look like the rest of the bio ie. non reflective.
The goal is to make the illusion of the three dots being what the predator sees the world through. like a chameleon (except with three holes). In real life it would be impossible to see, hence the illusion part. Idk if im explaining it well enough.
bio.jpg

judging by the shape and size ya need for your lens',.......i'd say try either toy packaging ( the plastic domes )
or if you can still find them they used to package pantyhose in an eggshaped tinted plastic shell,........

yes i have a sister,....and i've robbed banks,....i know ALL ABOUT pantyhose

i've seen someone spraypaint some lenses for a celtic. you could kinda still see through them but sight was limited. im not sure how you could duplicate the paint job and still have a lens be see through.

judging by the shape and size ya need for your lens',.......i'd say try either toy packaging ( the plastic domes )
or if you can still find them they used to package pantyhose in an eggshaped tinted plastic shell,........

yes i have a sister,....and i've robbed banks,....i know ALL ABOUT pantyhose

im just going to vacuum form some pet g or something

im just going to vacuum form some pet g or something

I think the only way to do it is bunches of small perforations on the lenses. (like those back window vynals on vans and trucks)

The smaller and the more the better. you can paint over that and should be able to see great out of that.

I think the only way to do it is bunches of small perforations on the lenses. (like those back window vynals on vans and trucks)

The smaller and the more the better. you can paint over that and should be able to see great out of that.
that seems like a really good idea.
just get the color you want. it'll look great i'm sure.

ok how about this... get a clear bubble. get some see through fabric like some halloween masks have. paint the fabric to match the bio paint job. wrap the bubble with the fabric..

no idea how well this would work, im spitballin' here.

ok how about this... get a clear bubble. get some see through fabric like some halloween masks have. paint the fabric to match the bio paint job. wrap the bubble with the fabric..

no idea how well this would work, im spitballin' here.
Great idea, that really sounds like it would work, but heres the thing would you be able to see through it clear enough to
walk around in with, without looking at the ground to see where you are lol.

Other than that, this is another great idea you could experiment with Brave.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back