Matt Smith shows off his pic of Manofsteel's cosplaying Doctors !! Too funny

That's awesome!

Here are a couple of screen caps from the vid...

GNMSCap1.jpg

GNMSCap2-1.jpg

Thanks for the Caps Chris -
That's Bobby boy to the left of Matt - pointing. On a side note - Bobby me told a funny story that toward the end of that day he was still dressed as the first Doctor, making his way through the lobby of the convention hall and a couple passed him by. He over heard the fellow utter to his galpal - "Man you can find everyone at Comic Con, there goes Benjamin Franklin!" :lol

Nah, her comments didn't bother me any. I just don't like her hair blonde. ;)

Oh yeah, agreed :lol

In the full broadcast, they showed a clip of her as Miss Haversham in the upcoming BBC remake of Great Expectations. She looked way better in that :thumbsup

AFAIK she has always had an English accent.

Finding out she's British is as big a shock to me as when I found out James Marsters wasn't. Totally cool. That's what I like about Matt and David, they love the character AND the fans that come with it, no Aloofness.

To clear up the confusion:
Gillian Anderson was born in America, moved to England at a very young age and grew up in London until 11. So that's why her default/normal accent is English.
More importantly, she said she used to watch the original Doctor Who.

Also: I love the fact that Matt Smith seems to genuinely geek-out about a massed Doctors photo-op as much as the fans.

According to Gillian on the show, she's American, but grew up in the UK until 11, then returned every year for the summer. So I guess she's bi-lingual :lol

Pretty sure I recall her saying she was a punk rocker in the UK not long before getting hired for the X-Files. Dunno if she lives here now, but she does a lot of shows for the BBC.

To clear up any confusion Gillian actually grew up in the UK until 11, then came to America now and then.

Also Van Halen used to have people mess with their M&Ms.

To clear up the confusion:
Gillian Anderson was born in America, moved to England at a very young age and grew up in London until 11.

According to Gillian on the show, she's American, but grew up in the UK until 11, then returned every year for the summer.

To clear up any confusion Gillian actually grew up in the UK until 11, then came to America now and then.

You know what? I got the scoop here. It seems that Ms. Anderson, though born in U.S.A., was raised in England until the age of 11....

:wacko

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back