Masters of the Universe: Revelation - Netflix series

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Riceball

Master Member
I like the idea as a concept and even said so in my initial post, but given that life wouldn't exist without magic, and everyone knows it, why anyone would denounce it? Then again you raise a good point that he's only using it to attain power, though that still doesn't explain why Teela hates it so much.
You're assuming that everybody knows it. From what I could tell, that knowledge wasn't very well or widely known. My impression was that Teela didn't know until she was told so by the Sorceress and Evil-Lynn. All of the non-magic users seemed to have no idea that there was a connection between magic and Eternia and that Eternia existed because of magic. All they knew was that there was little magic left in the world and thing were worse off for it, but I don't think that any non-magic user, aside from maybe Man at Arms, knew of the connection and how it affected Eternia.

But, I'll agree, Teela did go with a big chip on her shoulder throughout the 5 episodes. My guess is it's because it made her feel betrayed and insulted that nobody, esp. Adam, that they could trust her with the secret. That despite all that she's done for the kingdom and with/for Adam/He-Man that she was still not important and/or trusted enough to about Adam being He-Man. I will have to say that her initial reaction was probably a bit too much, realistically, I don't think that someone would get that pissed over the seeming betrayal and lack of trust right away after losing a close friend. I'd think that's somebody that would develop later after she's had time to get over her initial grief. Then again, this is only a 10 episode season, there's not enough episodes to let her stew and develop her sense of resentment.

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, no matter what happens, the life lessons taught to me by Filmation’s 1/2 hour commercials for Mattel toys will remain with me, forever.

I regularly reference the wise sages of the Masters of the Universe whenever I am faced with tough life-decisions; they can never take those lessons away from me…

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.