Masters of the Universe Documentary

You need to edit one of the http:// out of the link but otherwise it works. I never saw this, they should have put this on the DVD version (don't think it's on the dvd I have). I remember being so excited when this movie was coming out, it had it's own full issue of the He-Man magazine but then i saw it and bleh. I appreciate it more now.

Cool. At least they had the sense to put it on youtube even if they couldn't get the 25th anniversary dvd made, it would have been cool to get some cast interviews for that. Guess there isn't enough love for the movie. I got it new at walmart for under 5.00.

As great as Dolph was as He-Man , setting that movie in 1980s Earth was what made it feel so cheap...

Id really love to see a "remake" of this film shot 300 style

300 style could be interesting or at least give us something a bit more like the comics/80s cartoon. I can't say much, i loved Garbage Pail kids too back then lol.

Thank you for the link to this, I always love to see behind the scenes stuff of movies I enjoy. To bad it will not be on the 25th anniversary blue ray/dvd package, if they make one!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back