Master Replicas lightsaber parts?

Aceshanespain

Hey all, i'm a HUGE fan of all things Star Wars but mainly the master replicas lightsabers that i bought back in 2007. I have Darth Vader ANH and Luke Skywalker ANH sabers but i'm missing the Pommel and battery pack for the Luke Skywalker ANH saber and its bugging me to have one saber functional without the other. If anyone knows where i can go to purchase the parts please let me know id appreciate it.

Attachments

• luke anh.jpg
    luke anh.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 380
  • luke anh 2.jpg
    luke anh 2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 249
wow i just found a battery pack being sold on ebay for the Luke ANH lol go figure. But now i just need the end cap to screw on and i'm set

Yep, Ebay.

I've found a few pieces from the FX sabers that I've gotten to try to make a "more accurate" Heiland ANH Vader. I'm just holding out for Sym Cha and Roy to see what they end up having though before I actually finish it *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*.

I'm just holding out for Sym Cha and Roy to see what they end up having though before I actually finish it *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*.

The MPP shroud is in the making as we speak but after production will still need a proper wrinkly paintjob and screw on top until fully ready for sales ... so that's for Roy to announce, next will be the bulb flash release button, which should become available around the same time or perhaps a little later. You still need to purchase an MPP clamp from TCSS and also get a round Heiland endcap yourself, in case you happen to have the hectagonal endcap ... the MPP endcap is quite complicated and thin to replicate properly at this time :wacko

Chaim

The Heiland I have was already converted. I think it was done using blast-tech/Yodashouse parts. It is a single step shroud but it only has 6 grips and yes, that dreaded end cap lol. I started out using a Vader ESB FX clamp with the bubbles for the ANH(since I have the MR ESB Vader), to build a somewhat hybrid ANH clamp lol. I Also got the bulb release button to swap out but I lost one of the screws for it while moving around the stuff on my "workbench" in the garage. I'm another one of the guys watching the coin edge capped Heilands, waiting to not spend too much for just the cap :lol :wacko

Perhaps there's a 2cell variant of the Heiland with the correct endcap? I have several Heilands here ... some have the wrong guts in the emitter but the correct endcap . . . I was one of the lucky ones to score an MPP with correct shroud for a very reasonable price some years ago ... the last one I saw for sale up on ebay went for about $1200 which is super crazy :wacko

So did the Hasbro FX ESB saber clamp fit your Heiland perfectly? Got any pictures to show your work in progress?

Chaim

It fits very well actually, the only issue was puttingvthebside bars from the replica clamp onto the FX. I need to cut the inside of the bars t make room for the screws that actually hold the FX clamp together. I'll take some pics and try to get them up this weekend to show where I'm at.

hi, i have the same problem with a luke skiwalker lightsaber, the battery pack and sound totaly destroyed, tried ebay and no found one good, anybody can help me to get one of these?battery pack.jpg

Last edited:
My son just came to me overly distraught that he had somehow lost the battery cap to his master replica Darth Vader lightsaber. It's an older model probably around 2007 model. Help!

Hi there and welcome ... that's indeed a bummer ... first thing I always do is try to remember when and where I held that saber previously for the last time ... perhaps your son recalls? Search around the perimeter where it was kept last ... closet, under the bed? I bet you've tried ebay already but it's going to be a needle in a haystack finding just that part so perhaps a WTB in the Junkyard section might be another option if somebody has a broken MR Vader saber lying around : http://www.therpf.com/want-buy/ :)

Chaim

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back