Master Replica doing costume?!?

<div class='quotetop'>(Kyle Katarn The Rebel Agent @ Jul 17 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]1282665[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(oxbeard @ Jul 17 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]1282656[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(Kyle Katarn The Rebel Agent @ Jul 17 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1282569[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(bothanspy @ Feb 13 2006, 08:37 PM) [snapback]1183604[/snapback]

I do not want to be rude, but, Wake up. Those costumes were only there for promotional purposes. I saw that Anakin costume on eBay. Where is the MR news about it? I am a MR collector and never received anything about that. That will never happen. I am sorry If I am wrong. :unsure
[/b][/quote]

Actually I got an email from them way back when that this would be a potential offering in their SW line. But like you I don't anticipate anything to come of it.
[/b][/quote]

hello there. Could u post that email for us?
[/b][/quote]

According to the CS reps that visist the Rebelscum forum, they're trying to decide if they should make them one size fits all (the size of the actors) or make various sizes available. I bet we'll see something end of the year, begining of next year.

<div class='quotetop'>(Kyle Katarn The Rebel Agent @ Jul 17 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]1282665[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(oxbeard @ Jul 17 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]1282656[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(Kyle Katarn The Rebel Agent @ Jul 17 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1282569[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(bothanspy @ Feb 13 2006, 08:37 PM) [snapback]1183604[/snapback]

I do not want to be rude, but, Wake up. Those costumes were only there for promotional purposes. I saw that Anakin costume on eBay. Where is the MR news about it? I am a MR collector and never received anything about that. That will never happen. I am sorry If I am wrong. :unsure
[/b][/quote]

Actually I got an email from them way back when that this would be a potential offering in their SW line. But like you I don't anticipate anything to come of it.
[/b][/quote]

hello there. Could u post that email for us?
[/b][/quote]

Wish I could. I looked for it before I responded earlier in order to quote it, but I only have newsletters going back to April still in my mailbox. I'm thinking is was a little byline in one last fall. No real details, just a stay tuned for information thing.

If MR were to make costumes, they'd have to be in different sizes. If they start making costumes, then everyone is going to dress up as the character. There would be millions of these character's costumes instead of dozens.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back