Want to Buy master chief suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bigturc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi .. I assume you haven't made your homework yet as you would realise that even the cheapest foal suit will cost you more than that in material alone. Your potential alternative would be pepakura! Good luck.

The Full Armor

There are plenty of files that you can download for free online. I recommend doing some research first so you know what you're getting into. You can message me here on The RPF if you need any help or have any questions about the building process. You can also find a ton of info on how to build suits like this here on The RPF. But yeah, unfortunately you're not gonna be able to just buy one for $70. You might be able to build yourself one for around that price if you budget well. Good luck!

TexasTJ

I think I saw a master chief suit premade of eva for like $700. That is fully assembled and painted. Looked very nice But for only $70 .... you'd be hard pressed to to even get materials to make your own. I'm not a very crafty person so when it comes to making costumes I can only do very minor things. Luckily my job allows me to commision most everything i need and not put that big a dent in my wallet. Gotta make the monetary hit for a good quality item or just have lots of time and skill. Good luck tho!

deathstroke132

IIII have decided I might as well just try to make my red hood costume again...... I can make it for $70 I just need gloves, motocross armor shirt, x2 airsoft pistols, shin guards, black pants, leather jacket, and boots.the jacket might take till march cause I am ponly thirteen and get birthday money. I already have boot and gloves and I can get shinguards at my local thrift shop for like $5 or $9. So thanks everyone for inspiring me to build my first suit!!!!!!