Mass Effect Shepard armour & weapons

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

knightcaptain

Hey, all! Pretty new to the RPF, not as new to building, if a little more low-tech about stuff. I'm currently trying to work up to a full suit of armour for a "male" Commander Shepard for Otakon 2015 at the end of July, but between working in the lab, living in a dorm with limited access to tools plus a small budget, and the amount of time I have left between now and then, I'm not sure I'll get that far! This is my first time building anything bigger than a pauldron, so it's mostly an experiment to see what works, anyway.

Currently, my plan without the armour is to have a helmet, an omni-blade, and at least one weapon, so I've selected the M-98 Widow. I'm about 80% of the way done with the helmet which needs to be sanded on a day less rainy than today (along with three pieces to-be-attached), and I'll be setting up the design for the Widow at the latest on Monday before I go to the lab.

A couple pictures of the helmet (paper, blood, hot glue, and now a sand-able sealant to cover up all the holes):

tumblr_nqf7wuJuSj1qev4fto3_1280.jpgtumblr_nqf7wuJuSj1qev4fto2_1280.jpgtumblr_nqmbywInAJ1qev4fto1_540.jpg

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.