Mass Effect Pattern

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mickyo

Hi! Does anyone know where I can get the Mass Effect N7 armor pattern? All the links I found here direct me to Yodajammies site, but that site is down.

This is for a foam build so I'm looking for flat patterns, not pep. Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Talisen

Sr Member
Just be sure to check your reference against those patterns. We're making armor and started with those, but have ended up redoing quite a few for accuracy. We've only sketched them, so there's no digital version to share, sorry.

mickyo

Thanks guys. I'm now looking for videos showing how to work with the foam. I was referred to Ithica's videos on youtube, but it seems he bought his suit from someone else and I haven't really seen any examples of foam working.