Mass Effect Male N7 Amor,Helmet and Garrus armor need help unfolding

turdbricked

Hello everyone,

FIRST POST WEEEEE!

I've collected some N7 armor pep files and I am a loss for unfolding, I've tried and failed. I tried finding if anyone had unfolded the files but I have been unable to get onto the 405th to see if the guy that started unfolding these a year ago ever finished. So I thought I'd post on here below is the N7 armor and helmet but the helmet was only unfolded.

n7armor_helmet_only!_5f8in bryce unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Bryce Youtsey

I also found this file but Dung Beetle but it appears to have not been unfolded either.

N7maleArmor.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

and belows is Garrus:

Garrus_armor.obj - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

I'm not the author of these I found them around the internet, I see most people make the armor from EVA foam but I wanna have a go at the pepakura so if you guys wanna help up unfolding we can add some awesome N7 armor to the pep files here.

Hey guys. Tried this on another thread got zero response. I'm looking for some info on the Alliance uniform from ME 3 camp not specific just what you guys think the best move would be on getting the torso armour right. It looks from stills and in game obo to be a flexible carbon fibre. What fonyou guys think?? Sorry for going off topic just looking for help on my first big project

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back