Mass Effect M-920 Cain Build

Rebel666

This is my build for the M-920 Cain for my Commander Shepard costume. It won't be perfect, since this is my second build ever, but it'll be damn near close. I do things a little differently from others. I like using a Nerf gun as my base and building from there. Also, I do everything by hand, I don't use any sort of power tools... at all. It may take longer but it's a personal accomplishment thing.

This is how it looks like:
m920.jpg

This is the finished product:
mass_effect_m_920_cain_by_xrebel666x-d517w3p.jpg

Here are the steps I took:
mass_effect_m_920_cain_wip_01_08_by_xrebel666x-d4vtkqa.jpg

mass_effect_m_920_cain_wip_09_16_by_xrebel666x-d4ycooo.jpg

mass_effect_m_920_cain_wip_by_xrebel666x-d4ycp3v.jpg

It may not look like much right now but this is after six days of work. For more photos, here's my blog: Rebel666 M-920 Cain Progress Blog

Last edited:
Preeeetty spiffy

LOVE that gun, first time using it was fighting the Thresher Maw in ME2. Blowing that thing up with the Cain brought a gaming satisfaction almost beyond words :0)

If I was you now, rough it up a bit. Find something and just start scratching and hitting it. And sand some edges. then go back and fill the cuts with silver and black.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back