Mass Effect Femshep N7 Armor Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

raiskream

The new vinyl is here! It is definitely warmer and more gray than the old one. The print is also slightly bigger. I won't know for sure until I put it on the breastplate, but I think this is the one!

20210226_135608.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

raiskream

Since I last posted here, I got engaged and married and am now moving across the country! I've had no time, space, or materials to work but soon I'll have my own workshop in my new home. I hope to continue updates here in July and finish the costume for Dragon Con in September (if the COVID delta variant doesn't ruin all our plans :(). For now, here is a small update.

I ordered the perfect shoes for Shepard's boots! Beware, if you order these they are tight at the toes so I would recommend buying one size larger.

H220fb14b678f49be9b982d4d74e06b3cc.jpg shoesside.PNG

Link: 9.99US $ 49% OFF|xymlyc 2020 new Hot style Fashion women boots Round head thick bottom PU leather waterproof woman snow boots women boots|Ankle Boots| - AliExpress

raiskream

Not bad, I think that the end of those lines, toward the bottom of the breast should be closer together...maybe one inch of those lines narrowing toward the bottom would be sufficient;)
Since you made this comment I adjusted the lines! I'll post the new breastplate next month

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.