mass effect 3 salarian scorpion pistol.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chinbeard

Oooooh! This is looking great! =D I kind of wanted to make this one, but now I don't have to. Stoked to see how it turns out!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NexusFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
nice n smooth! keep it up! what are you using for the beveled barrel tip?
I dont have a lath yet so i was thinking of using different diameters of tubing for the flat spots and filling them in. I saw what you did with the mattock tip and might do something similar.

NexusFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
got a TON of work done on this today

finally got around to building the slide

added the handle detail and started on the trigger detail

couple views of the top slide

aaaand started the little front boxes

i think its time to buy a scroll saw.....

Xosmi

Nice looking work there! just out of interest, what will you be using for the big blue orb at the front of the gun ? and will you be adding leds+bp to make it light up ?

FrostyGhost

Great work thus far. I loved playing with this weapon and looking at all of these posts has me amped to go play a run through again.

NexusFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks guys, im still working on this guy. as well as t-21 my n7 armor, and a vader commission.... haha it will get done eventually