Mass Effect 3 (pc+whatever consoles)

Think i might pick up a copy but i think i may go with Xbox 360. I'm still a little weary of the whole origin thing even if it has changed.

Haven't picked up my copy yet, almost freaked out when I couldn't find my save game from ME2 last night, (which was an import of my save game from ME1). Luckily I was able to locate them. :)

I'll be getting my copy on PC, hopefully today!

I loved the first two so I will get this one but it won't be for a while yet. I will also probably go with the 360 version even though my xbox is on it's last legs right now.

Waiting for amazon to ship it. I couldn't pass up the deal i got from them otherwise i'd have gone to the store for it. Edited: Downloaded the DLC and my promotional gun.

I ordered a physical copy that comes in Mon.

Anybody who wants to add me, my gamertag is GeraltORivia online,

PM me if you need anything else, I need to get a good group together, did y'all play the demo multiplay much?

I have it for the 360. I'm not gonna touch it until I finish Lair of the Shadow Broker in Mass Effect 2 on Insanity. I want 100% achievements. lol.

I ordered a physical copy that comes in Mon.

Anybody who wants to add me, my gamertag is GeraltORivia online,

PM me if you need anything else, I need to get a good group together, did y'all play the demo multiplay much?

I found the multiplayer to be a lot of fun. I thought I'd try a few games. 4 hours later I was still playing.

I have it for the 360. I'm not gonna touch it until I finish Lair of the Shadow Broker in Mass Effect 2 on Insanity. I want 100% achievements. lol.

I only have 2 trophies left to collect in ME2 and both of them are in Arrival. But I've got the platinum! w00t!

I just installed it, haven't played yet. What happened to the DLC that was supposed to be out on release day? The Collector's Edition supposedly has it.

Amazon should be delivering my Collector's edition for the PS3 sometime today :D

I'm annoyed the 360 collector's edition sold out so fast, they tried to get more but looks like bioware said no. They'll probably get them after everyone has it lol.

I just installed it, haven't played yet. What happened to the DLC that was supposed to be out on release day? The Collector's Edition supposedly has it.

There is a code to unlock the Collector's Edition Exclusive Content (to be made available for purchase at a later date I'm sure). I haven't had a chance to play yet, so no clue what it is yet. Looks like it comes with the ability to download the soundtrack. Anyone else get that?

I also have a code to unlock "a powerful new squad member and learn about the last days of the Prothean Empire". Coming soon. Whatever that means.

I also got a code from Amazon for an assault rifle. And I played the demo for Kingdoms of Amular so I'm supposed to get a suit of themed armor and a Chakram shotgun. When I pick up KoA, I'll theorectically get a suit of N7 armor and omni-tool themed daggers. w00t!

The new DLC is already up on xbox live, i bought it yesterday. Amazon just sent my copy out today. That unlock code is for the DLC, it looks good. i hope so for 800 live points.

Last edited:
I've watched my husband play for about the first 8 hours of storyline and I'm absolutely LOVING the writing in the game so far. Bioware is definitely pulling no punches, going straight for the jugular.

Any male shepherds: Does he have nightmares post-Earth? If so, could you describe the sequence in a PM or in spoiler tags? Hubby's playing Fem-Shep and I have a theory I'd like to confirm if possible.

My husband downloaded Origin and read the ULA i think it's called and seemed fine and not as bad as we thought lol. So we downloaded our copies last night. So far...it's amazing!

I'm also loving the game so far, great writing, super polished game. I haven't messed with the online stuff yet, I'm finishing the storyline before any of that.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back