Masked Rider mk 4 assembly thing

CTK creations

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys, so after a long time of saving money i was finally able to purchase a set of Leslee's beautiful mk 4 armors. it arrived a bout a week ago and I've slowly been making progress. Ive looked into various threads on how to put it together but still thought that making my own would allow me to get advice as i go.

At the moment the only things that i am confused about on the suit is the strapping for the arms as they straps end on my shoulders but need to attach under my arms. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with the best way to keep the arms up. I was planning on simply attaching the straps on the shoulders together using a third strap with two female ends, but I'm open to other ideas as i am very new to this stuff.

Trimble compliance Day Space Camp iron man 2015 554.jpgi almost forgot i made this thread till now haha. i didn't update it as i went along but i do have pictures so ill probably update the thread with details later. id have to describe myself as more of a noob then anything else on this site as i spend most of my time asking questions but its nice knowing that now that this is done I'm able to answer some for a change :) Trimble compliance Day Space Camp iron man 2015 590.jpg

P7310066.JPGP7310056.JPGP7310053.JPGP7310054.JPG
A few photos from a recent charity event i attended a few weeks ago, the helmet in the photos is not the one that came with the suit due to the fact that i managed to crack the paint on the helmet hours before my event lol. Its all fixed now. Not sue when ill get around to it but I'm plan on posting some photos soon on the inside of the suit and some explanations on how i put some of it together:p

image.jpgimage.jpg
I decided to clip both arms to themselves. I used the two clips that were attached to the armpits of the strapping that came with the suit. This prevents the arms from sliding down at all and it's really simple. The fingers that came with the suit were a little too big for me so I decided to cut up a cheap pair of rubber ironman gloves from target using an exacto knife and I liked the result quite a bit :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    957.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121
Thanks for posting the photos! I'm still working on assembling my Mark IV that I got from Masked Rider, and this gives me a better idea on how to strap the arms.

Thanks for posting the photos! I'm still working on assembling my Mark IV that I got from Masked Rider, and this gives me a better idea on how to strap the arms.
If you need any advice on something specific feel free to ask and I'll get a pic up with an explanation of how I did it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back