MASK WINNER DECIDED!

Tonkers D

Here are the Ten concepts and the Voting will end JULY 9 at midnight. I am adding day due to the mishap with votes. Thank you to all who submitted and good luck!

Garo Predator's "Badblood"
a1.jpg

Warpedfx's Concept
a3.jpg

Ssnake66's Concept
a4Snakepred.jpg

Kelz's "Scourge"
a5SCOURGE.jpg

JAILER1955's Concept #1
a6.jpg

JAILER1955's Concept #2
a7.jpg

Coollekotten's Concept
a9.jpg

Smasher's Concept
a10.jpg

Nighthunter's Concept
a11.jpg

thebeastwithin's Concept
a14.jpg

Derek

a1.jpg

a3.jpg

a4Snakepred.jpg

a5SCOURGE.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a9.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

a14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THE WINNER IS:

Coollekotten's Concept
a9.jpg

With a total of 28 votes out of the total 58 votes! Nearly 50%! Thank you to all who voted and participated. Now I need to order some clay!

a9.jpg

cool im glad you are excited! I should be starting a progress thread in a week or so. Do you have a name for him? I am assuming it is a guy. o_O

Congratulation Nicole !! :popcorn: A good Name??...... ``Smasher`` sounds good for me he looks as he can smash in to a big Wall with all the Bone Templates on his Head !! o_O

amazing mask can't wait to see it finished!!

i think you should name him THE HUNTER, it is the hunters lair after all! heheheh

Congrats...do you have any backstory for him or is he just a head at this point? if you got a backstory that would be a place to start for a name.

I dont have a backstory for him, but that would help the choice of name for sure. For now, he is just a head but maybe I will come up with something later on.
I like 'Doomsday', but 'the hunter' is not so wrong either, because it was the lair that choosed him.
This is hard... we need a poll for this too? :popcorn: Gah, no more polls... we can handle this, right? o_O

Oooohhh....I also like Bone Crusher....

So many names to choose from and I actually like the idea of another poll to decide his name - but as the artist, you get the final say o_O

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back