Mask Updated photos (10-29-09)

SithLord66

Posting up my mask with before photos and current photos with dreads and dread rings. Placing the quills in next. What do you think on the color of the rings? I cant decide if I should go with the copper or just paint them all silver. There's a few gold ones too. Let me know what your opinions are.
Snydermask3.jpg
Snydermask.jpg
Snydermask2.jpg
Mysnydermask2.jpg
[
MySnydersideveiw.jpg
Mydreadsandbeads.jpg

Snydermask3.jpg

Snydermask.jpg

Snydermask2.jpg

Mysnydermask2.jpg

MySnydersideveiw.jpg

Mydreadsandbeads.jpg

I like the multicoloured beads, although I personally would mix them up a bit more so they're not quite in such a straight pattern.

Did you put the scar on the mask forehead or was it created that way?

Charlie

I like the multicoloured beads, although I personally would mix them up a bit more so they're not quite in such a straight pattern.

Charlie
;) Thanks, No the scar was created that way. Its a "Snyder" mask that was painted by "tat2pro" and the 50 DREADS and 70 DREAD RINGS are made by "Bambooie" :D . The Death Warrior skull rings and alien tips where made by "Uratz" :p. If you like this you should see my Automated AVP Cannon video under the arsenal forum and give me a comment on it too...your opinions matter to me, thats the only way I know if I'm doing things right or not.

Hey ! Its looks pretty good to me. You can always break up the symmetrical arrangement of the beads like Charlie said, maybe repaint or stain the colors to dirty it up a bit.
I always use a bit of black and brown shoe polish to stain and rub off to give it an aged look.
Other than that I see no problems. This is a good head collectors piece!

This is looking great. Real organic look to the paintjob brings this piece to life. Babmbooie dreds are really the business aren't they, I love mine. What you've done so far looks good to me. Live with it for a while and if not happy alter them, it's easy to repaint.

Charlie
Yea I see what you mean by mixing them up more. Need to create different patterns I guess. That's the old military coming out in me (dress right dress), . I'll take your advice too Mike and dirty them up a bit...Guess I need to wear the mask to a strip club to do that, :D . Just kidding I'll try the polish first. :p

David,

Looking pretty damn good. As far as the color and arrangement of the beads, personally I would probably dirty the beads up a bit like Uratz suggested and like charlie said mix up the arrangement a little more, but that's just me. In the end it's all about personal preference and what looks good to you. Also, If you are going to change the arrangement of the beads I would suggest you don't wait too long as the beads will eventually make an impression in the dreadlocks.

Overall it's a great looking mask.

Joe

Very nice! I didn't realize just how much quills can add to a mask. :eek: The little accents you added to the dreds are a nice touch, and the new picture that shows the eye....very creepy. Good job!

Charlie

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back