Mask Ideas

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ashwara

Hey, I'm Ashwara, and I'm just starting my Pred costume. I'm wondering if it's necessary to have a face mask, or if I could just have the Bio helmet. All responses are welcome, except "Search"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

first off its good etiquette to introduce yourself here New memebers
and second people have done just a bio with dreads.
if you search around you will find it.

spankygnarkill

Hey, I'm Ashwara, and I'm just starting my Pred costume. I'm wondering if it's necessary to have a face mask, or if I could just have the Bio helmet. All responses are welcome, except "Search"

Its not neccassary to have one, but If you actually did a "search" you could probably find someone whos done something like this. I knwo this for a fact cause I posted on a thread about this very same idea. The serach button is there so the mods and senior members dont want to kill you. Welcome to the lair

Ashwara

K, thanks for the info. It's kinda hard to search for this topic because there are so many posts relating to bios and face mask, but I'll keep checking