Mask and skin!!!!

Beast Within Me

Firstly, if you could make the mask go on YouTube and search predator masks by Master Hobbs and the first black and white one you see is the one I'm dying for and I don't know how to make one. Secondly I would like a matching skin cause I'm getting the stalker pred bio helmet.
Thanks

The Beast

(p.s. It's gotta fit a twelve year old!)

Ok I'm pretty confused about this post...are you asking if someone can make you a suit? Are you asking on how to paint a suit? If your asking for either you may want to visit the marketplace and be prepared to spend a few grand also since this since this is you first post maybe you should introduce yourself instead of asking for stuff...

this looks like a WTB thread. so a couple of things

1-wrong section to post in.
2-you won't be able to post in the correction section, because you do not yet meet the requirements.

Here is a trend I am seeing lately. I think because halloween is around the corner.
But,
This is not a predator costume store. we are a community that likes to share our love of said creature.
So we are all about sharing ideas and work with each other. and yes we sell the items as well, but the major reason for the site is not to sell but to share our love of predator with others.

if you are just looking to buy and then leave, i suggest ebay.

I'm not trying to be a jerk. But this is how it is.
so.... introduce yourself NEW MEMEBERS INTRO THREAD .
Read through the member guidlines,
and start participating and who knows you might end up creating some of your own work.
Cheers

This is the list of who makes what
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=13503
list with pics of heads
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=21362
your skin selection will depend on how big you're. as stated above the average cost of a suit is about 2,000.
For skins ,if you are 180lbs-200lbs 6"-6'2 scott marshals skins are wonderful(i own a set) but be prepared to spend about 1300 for the torso,legs,hands and feet along with the head. AND you will be waiting about 8 weeks.... Termokk makes a great skin as well( I own his torso and his head) As for painting ta2pro is the man, and he is quick. If you're looking for a one stop shop kind of deal then scout marshal and termokk make and paint skins and heads. There is a few other guys on here but I only refer to people I have dealed with in the past. Take a look around specially at my link and happy hunting.

Ok I'm pretty confused about this post...are you asking if someone can make you a suit? Are you asking on how to paint a suit? If your asking for either you may want to visit the marketplace and be prepared to spend a few grand also since this since this is you first post maybe you should introduce yourself instead of asking for stuff...
Sorry guys I'm knew at this but all I want is someone who can make the mask.

I'm Cade Stromberg a 12 year old from GP AB Canada!!!!
I love press and would like to be accepted into the community and all I would like is the mask
I play soccer I ski and love music and I've seen some of these costumes and have been blown away

Thanks
The Beast

This is the list of who makes what
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=13503
list with pics of heads
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=21362
your skin selection will depend on how big you're. as stated above the average cost of a suit is about 2,000.
For skins ,if you are 180lbs-200lbs 6"-6'2 scott marshals skins are wonderful(i own a set) but be prepared to spend about 1300 for the torso,legs,hands and feet along with the head. AND you will be waiting about 8 weeks.... Termokk makes a great skin as well( I own his torso and his head) As for painting ta2pro is the man, and he is quick. If you're looking for a one stop shop kind of deal then scout marshal and termokk make and paint skins and heads. There is a few other guys on here but I only refer to people I have dealed with in the past. Take a look around specially at my link and happy hunting.
Thanks man it helped

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back