Limited Run Marvel's Daredevil Season 3 Mask - DONE

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone,

After months of work, I am finally ready to take order for our new and improved Daredevil Season 3 mask.
This is coming out much later than I anticipated. This project has been kind of a struggle as we went back and forth multiple times, perfecting everything down to the smallest details. We actually had to remake our prototype several times as measurements and additional details were shared by Liz Vastola, the show's the costume maker, on social media while work on our replica was well underway.

That being said, we are incredibly happy and proud with our final product. Basically, and without boring you with too many details, the mask is made out of 2 different cotton weaves, one that is textured, see through but also very soft and comfortable for the main part and another that has a rougher, bandage-like texture for the "straps". The white part is made using vintage linen that is then frayed around the edges manually. As with the original screen used masks, visibility is managed using a built-in fosshape nosebridge to lift the fabric from the eyes while maintaining flexibility (there is no rigid structure inside of it like our Season 1 mask).

Picking the right fabrics, finding and importing black fosshape in Europe and then creating a screen accurate pattern has made it an incredibly challenging project. I know that it might look like something simple you can put together in a couple of hours but it really isn't if you pay attention to details and want something that is truly accurate, durable and functional. I really loved the show, this amazing final season especially, and I hope this project communicates just that.

We currently have enough materials for a limited first run of 10 masks with no guarantee that we can find more (or fabrics that are as accurate as the one we're using right now). Our mask is one size fits all. Price for one mask is $110 + shipping. Upon ordering, I will only collect payment for the mask and once your order is ready to ship I will contact you and collect payment for shipping. Turnaround time, once I've received payments for all 10 spots, should be 2 to 3 weeks.

Priority shipping worldwide is about $30 including tracking and ad valorem insurance
. It's rather fast as it should reach you in 4 to 5 working days if you are in the US, a short week for the rest of the world.
Shipping within the European Union is slightly cheaper (and faster). Of course shipping in France is a lot cheaper.

FIRST RUN/CLOSED/SHIPPED:
1- Josef73 - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - RECEIVED
2- Youngblooded - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING LS005060805FR
3- DrewCasson - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING LS005060814FR
4- RhinoActual - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING LS005060828FR
5- jrenemtz321 - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING LS005060831FR
6- stevendrew100k - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING LS005060845FR
7- irishrebel05 - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING LS005060859FR
8- Carlosd2317 - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING LS005060862FR
9- Max Jenius - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING LS005060876FR
10- Westies14 - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING LS005060880FR

Please post in the thread if you are interested or pm me for payment details.
As usual If you have any question that I have not answered yet, feel free to ask.
Run works on a first come first served basis, your spot is reserved once I receive your payment.

Update 04/30/2018:

Now that the first run is out, I'm ready to take more orders for this mask.
We'll do things a little differently this time around. I'm opening a new run for 5 spots (which is enough for the material I currently have) with a turnaround time of 4 weeks.

SECOND RUN/CLOSED/READY TO SHIP:
1- DarthXeladier - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING EW 0007 3948 5 FR
2- Talsiri - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING EW 0007 3949 9 FR
3- Lokspi22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING CW 0296 9915 5 FR
4- Ethan Upward - PAYMENT RECEIVED/SHIPPED - TRACKING EW 0007 3950 8 FR

Please pm me or post in the thread for payment details.

Last edited:
List updated with all payments received so far. We’re almost halfway there to get this thing started.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of response over the past few days. The last week has been pretty hectic at work and I had to shift my focus a little bit.
I'll be catching up on pms and will update the list in the next few minutes. Please stay tuned.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back