Marvel's Daredevil Blind Cane Prop

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LyMovieDude1

Hey everyone! Like most people, I was blown away by the netflix Daredevil series. I even watched the entire season twice and enjoyed every minute of it. :D(y)thumbsup

Now before starting my black Daredevil costume I wanted to make Matt Murdock's blind cane from the show, which actually most likely is just a regular foldable blind cane, unless they made it custom for the show which I have a hard time believing. Anyway, I made a prop version for alot cheaper. Zero to be specific.

Screen used Cane:
rs_634x1024-140805090602-634-charlie-cox-daredevil.ls.8514.jpg

My prop version:
IMG_1918.JPG
IMG_1919.JPG
IMG_1920.JPG

It's about 145cm long

IMG_1907.JPG
Made it from materials laying around the house. The base is an aluminium pipe I cut with a hacksaw and painted white, the red and white end piece is made from wood and for the handle I used bicycle grips that I wrapped in electrical tape. It's not foldable like the real deal but it was cheap and easy to make and I like it alot. :)

I have some details left and I want to make a better handle but other than that it's pretty much done. Thanks for looking!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.