Done / Completed Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Accessories Mask/Holster DONE - THANKS TO EVERYONE

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As promised, now that the 3 successful Summer runs of my black Daredevil masks are done, I am ready to move on to the Fall runs and, that's the big news, with the addition of the long awaited black holster to complete your costumes.

The details are the same as my previous runs. The masks and holsters are going to be made by a friend of mine, a professional seamstress with decades of experience in costume making who's currently working for the costume department of Paris Opera House. She has an incredible eye and crazy attention to details so we will aim once again at delivering long-lasting items with a high level of quality wether it's in the materials or construction. All items will be of course made in France and will ship from the Paris area.

- The Black Mask

V1.0 Mask (Sold Out)

http://105.imagebam.com/download/Nw4dsriV_bZuoXQdusJwvA/41520/415196033/P1020214.JPG
http://108.imagebam.com/download/6waOmtecpncyoo_YqxUM5g/41520/415196039/P1020215.JPG
http://108.imagebam.com/download/OCt14MC8dI2s00ckHOYmjw/41535/415342271/P1020227.JPG
http://114.imagebam.com/download/50fqCdxXmAysYlz77jzA7A/42395/423946394/P1020230.JPG

Update 09/20 V2.0 Mask (Available For Order)

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

We are now ready to take orders for our new and improved V2.0 mask made from a high quality cotton-jersey knit fabric (95% cotton/5% stretch) with similar construction details and a new accurized, more form fitting, pattern. The main difference compared to the old masks is a smoother texture and the heavier fabric looking even better in motion. It will move and flow just like the screen used mask. It's also more comfortable to wear thanks to a softer fabric and it offers better visibility even in dark conditions. We've also been able to replicate the "brow detail" that you can clearly see during the Nobu fight.

The good news is that we will offer this mask at the same low price while retaining the premium quality and durability of our previous build with a sewn pvc mask secured inside several layers of fabric, even better visibility and perfect finishing and details. Given that the new fabric is more stretchy my friend used a special anti-tearing sewing technic making them even more durable.

-The Holster

P1020255.jpg

P1020257.jpg

P1020262.jpg

P1020263.jpg

This holster is the result of extensive research to recreate this complicated piece as accurately as we could. The main body of the holster is made of heavy-duty cotton (sergé) with proper screen accurate texture, backed with thermobonding interlining and then fully lined for durability. In the interest of having something that is both screen accurate (the holster actually deforms when Matt takes out the sticks, runs or fights) and comfortable to wear, we developed a solution that allows the holster to keep its shape without using any plastic or vinyl that would restrict your movements and alter the durability of the item. We will use nylon webbing and heavy-duty velcro for the thigh attachments as it seemed to be the most practical and accurate solution. We will also provide two black safety pins to attach the holster to you pants in case you want to run around in full gear. The holster has been designed to hold screen accurate escrima sticks with a diameter of 1".

Before we even start talking about dimensions, the good news is that we will offer a service for entirely made to measure holsters. Your holster will be a unique piece based on the measurement you are going to provide us with. After days of debate it seemed pretty obvious we couldn't just settle for a unique size as I wouldn't be able to wear a holster the size of the one Charlie Cox used on set and the one my friend made based on my measurement would probably look ridiculous on taller fellows.

Prices are going to be as follow:

- V1.0 Mask $75 + shipping (SOLD OUT)
- NEW V2.0 Mask $75 + shipping
- Made-to-Measure Holster $80 + shipping

- V1.0 Mask + MtM Holster $150 + shipping (SOLD OUT)
- NEW V2.0 Mask + MtM holster $150 + shipping

I can also provide a set of two beech wood escrima sticks cut to the proper/custom length for an extra $25.
People who bought masks from my previous runs get $5 off the holster.

All prices above include paypal fees.

Worldwide priority shipping rates are as follow:

- For the Mask (up to three masks in the same box) 23.70€
- For the Holster 11.70€
- For the Mask +Holster 24.02€
- For the Mask + Holster + Sticks 29.45€

Shipping is tracked and insured. It's rather fast as it should reach you in 4 to 5 working days if you are in the US, a week for the rest of the world.
Shipping within the European Union is slightly cheaper (and faster). Of course shipping in France is a lot cheaper.

Upon ordering, I will only collect payment for the item(s) in your order. Once your order is ready to ship I will contact you and collect payment for shipping.

Please give us 2/3 weeks to complete and ship your orders.

Update 18/11: DONE. THANKS TO EVERYONE.

Fall Run 1 (DONE):
1- JKRIB - MtM Holster/PAID/SHIPPING PAID/SHIPPED 08-31/RECEIVED
2- Pants - V1.0 Mask + MtM Holster/PAID/SHIPPING PAID/SHIPPED 09/14/RECEIVED
3- aquaman1007 - MtM Holster + Escrima Sticks/PAID/SHIPPING PAID/SHIPPED 09/14/RECEIVED
4- Jackal - V1.0 Mask + MtM Holster/PAID/SHIPPING PAID/SHIPPED 09/14/RECEIVED
5- Max Jenius - V1.0 Mask + MtM Holster + Escrima Sticks/PAID/SHIPPING PAID/SHIPPED 09/21/RECEIVED

Fall Run 2 (DONE):
1- Treeman - NEW V2.0 Mask + MtM Holster+ Escrima Sticks/PAID/SHIPPING PAID/SHIPPED 10/07/RECEIVED
2- mattdevil - NEW V2.0 Mask/PAID/SHIPPING PAID/SHIPPED 10/16/RECEIVED
3- PcFish - NEW V2.0 Mask/PAID/SHIPPED 10/19/RECEIVED
4- Prae7oriaN - NEW V2.0 Mask + MtM Holster + Escrima Sticks/PAID/SHIPPING PAID/SHIPPED 10/16/RECEIVED

Please post in the thread if you are interested.
As usual If you have any question that I have not answered yet, feel free to ask.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

P1020255.jpg

P1020257.jpg

P1020262.jpg

P1020263.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Accessories (Mask & Holster)

Put me down for Type A mask and holster please!

You are down thanks. ;)

I'll contact everyone with details regarding payment and measurements once I'll have a few orders in.

Pants I'll contact you tomorrow regarding the details of your order (mainly payment infos and measurements).

It's going to be a little while before I can showcase a prototype of the NEW V2.0 Mask. My PVC mask supplier is out of stock at the moment and our remaining supply has been used towards making the last V1.0 masks. He should have them back in stock mid next week so I should have a prototype ready at the end of the month.

Anymore interest ?

JKKS That's all good. Thanks again :)

Interested in both.

Thanks for your interest. I assume you are interested in the V1.0 mask and holster ? I'll put you down.

I'll contact you guys in a few hours when I get home.

2 spots left in the 1st run.

Last edited:

Interested in holster since I have your mask already haha

Interested in holster since I have your mask already haha

Indeed. ;)
You're on the list.

BTW, people who bought masks from my previous runs get $5 off the holster.

1 spot left.

Last edited:
Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Accessories (Mask/Holster) 1st RUN LAST S

JKRIB, Jackal, Pants pm sent.

Still 1 spot left. We're ready to start production and we're aiming at an early/mid septembre shipping date for the first batch of orders.

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Accessories (Mask/Holster) 1st RUN LAST S

Bump for last spot.

@JKRIB, @Jackal, @Pants pm sent.

Still 1 spot left. We're ready to start production and we're aiming at an early/mid septembre shipping date for the first batch of orders.

Replied. Thanks for the opportunity! I can't wait to see the finished product.

I'll take a type a mask/holster/sticks

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Accessories (Mask/Holster) 1st RUN CLOSED

Little updates:
JKRIB I got your payment for shipping. Your holster will ship tomorrow. Pants Your order is ready to ship. I've sent you a pm regarding shipping details
aquaman1007, Jackal Your orders are currently in production. They should be completed within 10 days.
Max Jenius I'm still awaiting your measurements to start production on your made-to-measure holster/sticks combo. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

As we're slowly getting to the completion of the first run I will start taking names for a limited second run of 7 orders. It should be the last run ready to ship/delivered before Halloween so if you want in please post in the thread. However please note that the Type A Mask is now sold out. As I said I have a Type B Mask in the pipes made following the same specifications but with a slightly different fabric. I will have a prototype to show off next week.

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Accessories (Mask/Holster) 2ND RUN OPEN

Awesome!! Can't wait to see them!!

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Accessories (Mask/Holster) 2ND RUN OPEN

aquaman1007, Jackal Your orders have been completed and they are ready to ship. I've sent out pms regarding shipping details and payment. Pants I got your payment for shipping. Your order will go out in the mail on Wednesday.

We're running a bit late on the NEW V2.0 Mask prototype but my friend tried to focus on getting the last paid orders out. Still hoping to have something to showcase sometime this week.

2nd run is still open and it's still gonna be the last one with delivery set before Halloween.

Shipping coin just sent. Can't wait to see it!!!!

I never thought it would happen to me but life is actually getting in the way this time.
I got hit by a bus tonight while riding my bike home, fortunately though I just broke my collar bone (and it could have been so much worse I'm still terrified).

I won't be able to have your packages shipped tomorrow as I just got from the hospital and have to go back tomorrow for control x-rays.
However I might be able to prepare the shipments tomorrow evening and I will have someone pick them up for shipping either on Thursday or Friday.

Once again I'm really sorry for the delay and I'll try to have them out as soon as I can.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back