Marvel props question. Please help!

mwells

I am new to the marvel scene. I am wanting to get some replica props but I am a bit confused. So is there a difference between the king arts ant Man helmet and the xcoser or some of the others out there? With that and the thor hammer I am at a loss. I would like to get the most accurate replica to the filming props for the money and with official and knock offs releases I am not sure what to buy or where to buy it. Please help me out and let me know your thoughts.
Thanks!

I don't think there's a difference, however check out TheRocketeer on here for the most accurate helmets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theres a big difference, and drumguy has the most accurate ant-man helmets actually ;) he doesnt sell the 2015 version anymore though

I don't think there's a difference, however check out TheRocketeer on here for the most accurate helmets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both TheRocketeer and drumguy have fantastic helmet kits, better than the King Arts and Xcoser by miles. I personally prefer TheRocketeers but it comes down to preference as they are very close. I actually have the Civil War version on order right now from TheRocketeer and after comparing picture after picture after picture I'm quite confident in his accuracy.

theres a big difference, and drumguy has the most accurate ant-man helmets actually ;) he doesnt sell the 2015 version anymore though

Oh wow... just looked up the king arts one... I had for some reason thought that king arts was one of those companies that looks like the stuff all comes out of the same company... dont know why I thought I remebered that though

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back