Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet display stand?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's such a cool piece I don't feel it's done justice by just laying it down on it's side, and it absolutely will not stand on it's own.
Ideally, I'd love to display it on Thanos' forearm, but that may be a little labor intensive for me to build at this time.

Anyone have any cool ways to display this piece? Ideally, something creative someone has bought off the shelf and re-purposed as a display stand.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DiggsBarklightr

Sr Member
My first thought was acrylic, something like a two tiered cake stand. It’s wider at the bottom and the top tier could be shaped to fit fairly easily the inside at whatever level of depth you prefer. The pic below is obviously a four tier but it gives you a visual, nice and clean. Depending on how far up in the hand you would shape the top tier it could appear to float.

C4F243CB-BF14-465E-A870-9D765182AFF2.jpeg

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
While I disagree with your statement that it won’t stand in its own (mine’s doing just that right now), I do agree with the fact that a cool display stand would be ideal. Especially now that I have both of their gauntlets.