Limited Run Marvel Agents of SHIELD Inhuman Diviner Obelisk UPDATE

If spuj 's spot is open I'd be interested in taking it over.

I'm working on a mold, to individually replicate each face of the Diviner with the hexagon pattern on it to save me days worth of time cutting templates applying them and painstakingly plucking out the hundreds of individual hexagons from the 5 Divners I've been working on.
The biggest and most time consuming part is the getting the hexagon finish, having said that building each Diviner from scratch is also a few days worth of work.
Hopefully the molded and individually cast facets of the Diviner will mean I can not only fulfill my commitment to making 5 complete Diviners but also offer kits for those who are maybe constrained by a budget but would still like one of these props.

Thanks for your patience guys I won't let you all down.

I've made the molds of the individual parts of the Diviner, I'm just waiting for the new batch of resin to arrive, the supplier had changed their stock, which has caused the delay.

Thanks for your patience.

I can imagine the time these must take to create. Just send me a PM when you are ready. the finished item will be worth the wait.

Thanks for the reminder, these are still in the making.
Here's a quick breakdown.

Once assembled I slush resin inside to give added strength to the prop.
I've made a few Diviners from scratch and then gone through the painstaking process of cutting and applying the decals and picking off literally thousands of individual 2mm hexagons from three Diviners. It is too impractical to continue this method of applying decals to each Diviner as it will very likely rob me of any remaining patience and sanity not to mention my eyesight. :wacko

The first one I've kept for myself, the second is already spoken for, the third I individually molded each part separately and cast them in resin.
I've assembled one and filled it up it should be ready to sell within a week and will be available to one of the first 5 people who expressed an interest in the finished Diviner at $180 plus postage.

I'll post a photo of the Diviner as it stands later today and then post a photo of it finished.

Here is a finished Diviner, I forgot to post a photo before.
This particular one is part of the run of 5 and will be on its way to the buyer very soon.

These are time consuming to finish and I fully intend to have the initial batch of 5 done as soon as possible.
I could be convinced to do a few more but please hang in there, I've got a few things that need me attention at the moment, I assure you it will be worth the wait.
This prop has been very carefully researched and is extremely accurate in size and dimensions to the one in the show.

Thanks for looking.

image.jpg

Love mine, thanks! Great work as always.

Interested in one of these if you make anymore. This looks fantastic.

Hi Sentry02,
I'm currently working on two Diviners, one is spoken for by one of the original 5 members, the other will go to the next person who expressed an interest, but I could be convinced to do a couple more. I will let you know.
Thanks for your interest.

OK, please just let me know.

Hi Sentry02,
I'm currently working on two Diviners, one is spoken for by one of the original 5 members, the other will go to the next person who expressed an interest, but I could be convinced to do a couple more. I will let you know.
Thanks for your interest.

I've not had a payment request as yet but am hopefully still on the list.

You're definitely on the list, I haven't forgotten about you, I tend to wait until I'm ready to paint the prop until I get in contact, as I dont like to ask for payment until the prop is ready. It prevents long delays and to my mind is good customer service.
I've been made to wait a year for a few kits I paid for immediately even then the seller got the kits wrong and didnt apologise, I wasnt happy to say the least and would never do that to anyone who was paying me for a quality replica.

Thank you for continued patience, these are time consuming props to make and I want to maintain a high standard across the run.

I'll be in touch soon.

Regards
Jamie

Looks nice, good work. But I have to mention that the he. Pattern was just paint on the originals - not an actual raised detail. Looks good though.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back