Marty mcfly denim jacket

Adrigoune

Hello,

My name is Adrien and I am a huge fan of Back to the future.

I am looking for a very accurate Denim Jacket replica and I am here to ask some help:

I bought for my brother 2 years ago a Max cady replica, and I was totally surprised by the quality of the replica !!
The photos on the website show an old version of the jacket. The creator has succeeded in recreating the general shape, especially the baggy effect at the bottom.
The denim parts are maybe a bit clean but It was, at the time, better than a Head goonie jacket !!!! Until Head goonie released their latest and huge replica.

However I don't know, 2 years later, if the Max Cady is still great.

So I would like to know if it would be possible to sell me a jacket, I have a budget of 200 $

Anybony ?

Thank you very much

Welcome to the forum! Take a look at Indy Magnoli's upcoming jacket - it might be out of your budget but definitely authentic to the original.

Welcome to the forum! Take a look at Indy Magnoli's upcoming jacket - it might be out of your budget but definitely authentic to the original.

Hi thank you for replying !
I have just asked Indy Magnoli for some infos !!

Do you you know somthing about that new replica will it be very close to the original worn my Michael J Fox ?

On magnoli clothier website, the replica is not accurate to the movie, so will it be ?

Thank you very much

Hi thank you for replying !
I have just asked Indy Magnoli for some infos !!

Do you you know somthing about that new replica will it be very close to the original worn my Michael J Fox ?

On magnoli clothier website, the replica is not accurate to the movie, so will it be ?

Thank you very much
Headgoonie is the closest replica you can have as of now. 2018 version that is. I have one if you still interested.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back