Marty Mcfly denim jacket and red puffer jacket

Sliper8

does anyone know where find to a screen accurate Marty Mcfly denim jacket and red puffer jacket ?

also curious to where to find accurate sunglasses and nike bruins

Marty wore Zeiss Aviator glasses, which are hard to find these days. You can order replicas by one of our members here:

does anyone know where find to a screen accurate Marty Mcfly denim jacket and red puffer jacket ?

also curious to where to find accurate sunglasses and nike bruins
For a screen accurate Marty Mcfly Denim jacket you have several options. The Hundreds, Max Cady, Magnoli and Headgoonie. Out of those options Headgoonie is definitely the most accurate but also the most expensive (I own a Headgoonie jacket from the 2015 run). The Hundreds did two runs of jackets but both have been sold out for a long time. If you want to buy one you would need to get it second hand. Max Cady is probably the cheapest and easiest option to get. Magnoli is pretty good (it’s actually the jacket used in Back to the Future: the musical) but for the price you might as well buy a Headgoonie jacket which is a lot more accurate.

There are several options for vests. Class 5, Headgoonie, Max cady, Magnoli and Trailwise. Out of these options a Class 5 vest would be the most accurate since that’s the brand that was used in the movie. However, they are incredibly rare. Headgoonie would be the most accurate replica but also the most expensive. The Magnoli vest was the one used in Back to the Future: the musical and is fairly accurate. Max Cady is again a more budget friendly option but I’ve heard that the color isn’t quite accurate. Trailwise is a vintage brand that has a super similar vest (I personally own a Trailwise vest).

As far as options for sunglasses, the original Zeiss sunglasses are incredibly rare so you won’t have much luck finding them. Your best option as was mentioned above is to buy the Magnoli replicas.

Last edited:
For a screen accurate Marty Mcfly Denim jacket you have several options. The Hundreds, Max Cady, Magnoli and Headgoonie. Out of those options Headgoonie is definitely the most accurate but also the most expensive (I own a Headgoonie jacket from the 2015 run). The Hundreds did two runs of jackets but both have been sold out for a long time. If you want to buy one you would need to get it second hand. Max Cady is probably the cheapest and easiest option to get. Magnoli is pretty good (it’s actually the jacket used in Back to the Future: the musical) but for the price you might as well buy a Headgoonie jacket which is a lot more accurate.

There are several options for vests. Class 5, Headgoonie, Max cady, Magnoli and Trailwise. Out of these options a Class 5 vest would be the most accurate since that’s the brand that was used in the movie. However, they are incredibly rare. Headgoonie would be the most accurate replica but also the most expensive. The Magnoli vest was the one used in Back to the Future: the musical and is fairly accurate. Max Cady is again a more budget friendly option but I’ve heard that the color isn’t quite accurate. Trailwise is a vintage brand that has a super similar vest (I personally own a Trailwise vest).

As far as options for sunglasses, the original Zeiss sunglasses are incredibly rare so you won’t have much luck finding them. Your best option as was mentioned above is to buy the Magnoli replicas.
ah cool , thanks how often do original sunglasses come up ? and do you have a website link to the most accurate denim jacket

¿Alguien sabe dónde encontrar una chaqueta de mezclilla y una chaqueta acolchada roja de Marty Mcfly?

También tengo curiosidad por saber dónde encontrar gafas de sol precisas y nike bruins.
yo la compre buenas.... yo la compre en esta web japonesa....esta genial encima te regala los pines de la cazadora y tiene el chaleco y la camisa y la mochila (un poco lila....) las gafas de Magnoli Clothiers

Attachments

• IMG_7509.JPG
    IMG_7509.JPG
    469.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_7553.JPG
    IMG_7553.JPG
    650.8 KB · Views: 95

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back