Predatorium marketplace feed back system?

BENSIN

Sr Member
Maybe I'm completely missing it, but is there a feedback system with the new update? I know I had a couple of entries for feedback on sales and I can't seem to find the page that displays them now. Just wondering if this function is absent, or if I'm just not finding it.

I'm still trying to adjust myself. It was my understanding that we'd be starting over feedback wise (urg) but there was no mention of loosing the feedback system all together. That was a super nice touch so I'll have to ask whats going on.

Sadly, seller feedback was one of the few things that did not migrate. :( We do not yet have a solution for it, but are working on it. We have quite a few other things that need to be taken care of first, but we will get to it.

I'm still trying to adjust myself. It was my understanding that we'd be starting over feedback wise (urg) but there was no mention of loosing the feedback system all together. That was a super nice touch so I'll have to ask whats going on.

Bummer on starting over :( Hopefully the system will be back in place soon enough though.

Sadly, seller feedback was one of the few things that did not migrate. :( We do not yet have a solution for it, but are working on it. We have quite a few other things that need to be taken care of first, but we will get to it.

Ok, very cool, so it wasn't just me being a goof. I'm glad you have plans to reinstate the feedback system, it was great. The new site is real smooth and is easy to use so far, just getting used to it. Great job!

Thanks, BENSIN! I am exceptionally pleased with the performance and the ease at which many things can be done on the user's end. It is extremely important that technology is easy to use or people simply won't use it. I think this setup is much easier than the last and am looking forward to 1) ironing out the last of the issues, like the seller feedback system and 2) starting to look into moving our other sites over to this format.

All is not lost yet! Talked to a company this morning about having them custom build an importer to bring that data in. Their prices in general seem pretty high, so if it is anything more than a couple hundred $$$, we probably won't do it, but let's see what they say.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back