Suggestion Mark Forums Read button

Is that why I'm only seeing about 5-10 new posts, instead of all of them like I used to? It just started after I accidentally hit that button. How do I get the other New Posts to show back up?

Don't remove it completely, just pick a spot and leave it. It's a useful tool and I (and I'm sure others) use it all of the time.

Waaah, I guess in the next (transitional) time there will be a lot of accidential clicking on it from the people used to browse the forum by the "new posts" functionality! :wacko :lol

Thanks for that.

I just accidentally pressed it instead of the 'New Posts' button :darnkids:darnkids

:lol

Yep. One right here.

:darnkids

Me too, oh well just have to REMEMBER next time I log in that the new posts button has moved.:facepalm:lol

I just clicked the button on accident...

... my life is officially over.

I was all "I'm gunna see what 'New Posts' there are on RPF. It's always interesting to see what people are- OH GOOD GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"

I like the idea of the click for confirmation button. I have one of joshvanrad's situations happen about twice a month and it messes stuff up for a couple days.

Keep your sausage fingers under control ;) Its a great button!

It's a bad, bad button

ip301w.jpg

OK... we have moved it to the bottom of the page.
This is the kind of leadership that makes the RPF the first and foremost of all internet forums. I extend my humble thanks. Been klicking away all the updates for nearly 24 hours now... totally out of the prop replica community loop. Until now. Thanks again!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back