Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny = Now with Pics!

Re: Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny =

worthless.gif

Someone's got to be a surly curmudgeon and that someone is me. I have never understood the love for this woman. Would I kick her out of bed with hobnail boots? Well no...but only because I'm generally polite. I'd ask her nicely what she was doing in my bed and could she please leave.

Can someone explain it for me? What is the appeal? She's not attractive and can't act!

These aren't subjective views - they're hard and fast universal constants, so please don't try to tell me "that's just your opinion". It's scientifically proven fact. :p

Would I kick her out of bed with hobnail boots? Well no...but only because I'm generally polite.

Yeah......right.

I know nothing of your marital status, but let's assume you're single. You may not think she's as hot as the OP but something tells me that if by magic she poofed into your bed, you'd do more than politely ask her to leave. :love

Maybe politely ask her to make you a sandwich afterwards. :rolleyes

To OP: You recently go back and revisit this film...?

BTW - how's she looking today?

I should mention - I do agree with your assessment.

She still looks great!!! She looked her best in that chick-flick What Women Want, with Mel Gibson and Tom Petty.

Bad Actress? No. She is a good actress. She submerges herself in each part. My Cousin Vinny was a brilliant take on the character complete with the kind of gauche costume the character would wear. Hot? Not my cup of tea, but she can look good if carefully made-up and photographed. But that is true of most actresses.

I found a new love for her after watching The Wrestler and Before the Devil Knows You're Dead. With the latter, you kind of have to hold up one hand to block out the image of Philip Seymour Hoffman.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back