marines team up with predators

Cybertron Pred

it's predator with marines vs killer clan with aliens
do you think it will be any good? i do
leave a comment below!

avp3worldwar4.jpg

That is the next installment of AVP: Three World War as according to the story the marines & Predators have no other choice, but to team up and stop a bad clan of Predators with Aliens as pets from killing everything in sight. Machiko Nokuchi is the one leading the Marine party, so I think this will be an interesting comic to read and I can't wait to get it to continue the story.

That is the next installment of AVP: Three World War as according to the story the marines & Predators have no other choice, but to team up and stop a bad clan of Predators with Aliens as pets from killing everything in sight. Machiko Nokuchi is the one leading the Marine party, so I think this will be an interesting comic to read and I can't wait to get it to continue the story.

same here i cant wait for that issue!!! always wanted this to happen i thought the recent issue was quit funny

This has also happened previously. Although it was a single marine who teamed up with a Pred in the two issue story duel. The marines squad and the Preds clan were massacred leaving the two of them to fend off a queen. Obviously they won and then sat around a camp fire after the victory. Hrm . . .

[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' post='201789' date='Apr 24 2010, 06:03 AM']No, it was a male marine in duel.[/quote]
I just remember a marine and a Predator facing off a PredAlien and not a Queen. I just took this picture of the same comic that I had mention before. If it is not the same one then I guess I was thinking of this one and not the one that was discussed Sorry
AlienvsPredatorWar.jpg

just read issue 4# awesome with the team up a predator got shot down he didn't want help then more aliens came marines helped him to the APC, now they are stranded with hordes of aliens coming!!! ! TO BE CONTINUED!! :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back