marines team up with predators

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guan Thwei

That is the next installment of AVP: Three World War as according to the story the marines & Predators have no other choice, but to team up and stop a bad clan of Predators with Aliens as pets from killing everything in sight. Machiko Nokuchi is the one leading the Marine party, so I think this will be an interesting comic to read and I can't wait to get it to continue the story.

Cybertron Pred

That is the next installment of AVP: Three World War as according to the story the marines & Predators have no other choice, but to team up and stop a bad clan of Predators with Aliens as pets from killing everything in sight. Machiko Nokuchi is the one leading the Marine party, so I think this will be an interesting comic to read and I can't wait to get it to continue the story.
same here i cant wait for that issue!!! always wanted this to happen i thought the recent issue was quit funny

mothmonty

Sr Member
I've read the first couple of installments and I like it way better than the last Predator series that just finished.

Guan Thwei

same here i cant wait for that issue!!! always wanted this to happen i thought the recent issue was quit funny
I thought it was funny too how the Marines can't travel as fast as the Predators. They can travel to a near by solar system or planet in seven weeks when the Predators can get there in just 3

A Hunters Moon

This has also happened previously. Although it was a single marine who teamed up with a Pred in the two issue story duel. The marines squad and the Preds clan were massacred leaving the two of them to fend off a queen. Obviously they won and then sat around a camp fire after the victory. Hrm . . .

Cybertron Pred

I thought it was funny too how the Marines can't travel as fast as the Predators. They can travel to a near by solar system or planet in seven weeks when the Predators can get there in just 3
i like it when predator gave the hat back to the guy i was laffin ma ass off

Guan Thwei

[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' post='201789' date='Apr 24 2010, 06:03 AM']No, it was a male marine in duel.[/quote]
I just remember a marine and a Predator facing off a PredAlien and not a Queen. I just took this picture of the same comic that I had mention before. If it is not the same one then I guess I was thinking of this one and not the one that was discussed Sorry
AlienvsPredatorWar.jpg

Cybertron Pred

just read issue 4# awesome with the team up a predator got shot down he didn't want help then more aliens came marines helped him to the APC, now they are stranded with hordes of aliens coming!!! ! TO BE CONTINUED!! :p

Guan Thwei

just read issue 4# awesome with the team up a predator got shot down he didn't want help then more aliens came marines helped him to the APC, now they are stranded with hordes of aliens coming!!! ! TO BE CONTINUED!! :p
I will be getting it this afternoon I can't wait to hear more about this Alliance.