Marcel's Custom Elder Build Pic Heavy

4505marcel

Well had this one going for quite a while now, so really need to push it to be done. Sold my P2 so need this ready to hunt.
Well here is what I have and where I am to date-

Bob baggy elder head, monster room half mask
DSC07818.jpg

Bob baggy beserker torso-
Arms had to be split further as the arms are quite tight
DSC07815.jpg

Needed abit of enlarging at the back

DSC07816.jpg

Franks P1 bio from the original mold-

DSC07808.jpg

Nearly all the armour is Ruffkintoys and are very nice indeed, hands are sea hunter as are the blades, thighs are Mr fetts i believe-

DSC07810.jpg

DSC07814.jpg

DSC07817.jpg

DSC07820.jpg

Mannowars lower legs and feet with 6" lifts in-

DSC07819.jpg

Legs are Mander seed-

DSC07824.jpg

Spine/skull trophy-

Base coat on

DSC07821.jpg

Im using Ursurpers Wolf neck ring, Bambooies dreds and rings, which will have the blue ting to them.

The suit is booked in with Ian Monstermaker first week of march to bring him to life as airbrushing is not my thing.

Oh Joy!!!

This should look quite interesting when finished. Are you looking to have a P1 type paint app to it or a custom?

To be honest im still not quite decided on the paint scheme, trouble is I like them all lol, I was hoping to get it all on and then see what popped into my mind, probably custom with hints of a certain styled predator.
Anyone want to throw suggestions in for the paint job and add some pictures here looking at my parts be my guest :)

You have very beautiful pieces, once finished it will be amazing.
Thanks, you do us see how you have cut and mounted the zipper on the torso, I have the same problem, that will help me a lot (y) .

Got some bits on for a test fit and some final tweaks before paint-

DSC08051.jpg

DSC08052.jpg

DSC08054.jpg

DSC08053.jpg

DSC08055.jpg

Since the pics I had to-

Take 75mm out from the torso waist, I just snipped out a triangle out of each side and re latexed it. I have fixed the arms slits, need to re do the leather shoulder straps as the chest plate needs to come down about 50mm id say. Ive also sized the shoulder armour bicep straps and furr lined most of the armour parts now.
Still need to paint the dred beads and the dreds in an elder blue tint and add the lasers to the bio

Well he is in the hands of parcel force now, off to be painted. In the mean time I have 2 heads worth of dreds to paint elder blue, all the dred beads and make the bicep cuffs up to hide whats left of the slits as the arms were a little small on the forso for me.
I also have a batman begins cossie to finish before MEM, busy busy.

Pred is back from paint, thanks so much Ian aka Monstermaker. Dreads attached today along with the rings. Couple more tweaks and hes ready

DSC08143.jpg

DSC08144.jpg

DSC08145.jpg

DSC08146.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back