Limited Run Map of Gondor

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE: This has now been added to our site: http://www.magnoliprops.com/gondor-map-maps-p-572.html

-------ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS--------------

A few people have expressed interest in this Second-Age Elvish map of Gondor:

35561321550_dd4a590f6c_b.jpg

I would be redrawing the entire thing by hand, so it's a big project... need to make sure there is enough interest. If we do it the same size as our Middle Earth Map, the price would be around $75 (shipped). It would be printed on parchment-textured heavy-weight paper and/or coated canvas, depending on interest.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Last edited:
I am one of the individuals that wanted to have this made and am looking forward to it. We have several people that the Flame of Udun site that are on the list for copies, so we are hoping we can find more support here!

I'm interested as well pending price. I think this map may be smaller than the Middle Earth map you did as you can see in the photo from the beginning of FOTR. This may also reduce the price.

vlcsnap-00084.jpg

3FTzEAaipSy1DYEi2

Stivie ClownDO, the sizing will really depend on what all you guys want. Are we going for an actual prop replica, or just a nice wall-display? In either case, I'll probably draw it to the larger size to get all the necessary detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of something closer to the prop replica size myself. Somewhere in the middle of Thror's map and the map of middle earth. But, whatever is easier for you I'm ok with.

Indy, i'm interested mate.

Incidentally, the Red Book of Westmarch; Good god man, nice work.

We'd probably offer it in "new" condition rolled in a tube and aged (with fold lines, etc) folded in a cardboard envelope.

PROJECT UPDATE: I have translated all of the places on the map so now we know what all the blurry lettering says. This was one of the more tedious things to do before drawing begins. So we should be underway relatively soon.

And I believe the planned size is somewhere around 24x18.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back