Manuscripts needed

Ramsey

Sr Member
Would anyone know of any printable pictures of either the "Friar's Manuscript" pages or the "Grail Knight's Bible" pages? I'd love to add those to my Indy collection and it's been a while since I've worked on a prop book..those would be fun projects to do.

Here's what I have in my IJ files (not much resolution and in need of a bit of Photoshop work, but that's what I have). Guess that two of them I got from here and the other two I can't remember)

manuscript1.jpgmanuscript2.jpgmanuscript3.jpgmanuscript4.jpg

Excellent! I really appreciate that! It's just what I was looking for....a bit of tweaking in Photoshop should be no problem.
Thank you very much! :D

Hi i want to know if the friars manuscript the text is from a real book or something fictional that Lucas fix from the purpose of this film ?Please let me know thank you!!

Hi i want to know if the friars manuscript the text is from a real book or something fictional that Lucas fix from the purpose of this film ?Please let me know thank you!!

This is written in "old french"; very difficult to read and understand. Its' about Lancelot and Arthur, but can't identify from wich book it is. Text has sense. Difficult to retrieve the source.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back