Manuscripts needed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ramsey

Would anyone know of any printable pictures of either the "Friar's Manuscript" pages or the "Grail Knight's Bible" pages? I'd love to add those to my Indy collection and it's been a while since I've worked on a prop book..those would be fun projects to do.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
Here's what I have in my IJ files (not much resolution and in need of a bit of Photoshop work, but that's what I have). Guess that two of them I got from here and the other two I can't remember)

manuscript1.jpg manuscript2.jpg manuscript3.jpg manuscript4.jpg

Ramsey

Excellent! I really appreciate that! It's just what I was looking for....a bit of tweaking in Photoshop should be no problem.
Thank you very much! :D

katerina500

Hi i want to know if the friars manuscript the text is from a real book or something fictional that Lucas fix from the purpose of this film ?Please let me know thank you!!

Brigandia36

Sr Member
Hi i want to know if the friars manuscript the text is from a real book or something fictional that Lucas fix from the purpose of this film ?Please let me know thank you!!

This is written in "old french"; very difficult to read and understand. Its' about Lancelot and Arthur, but can't identify from wich book it is. Text has sense. Difficult to retrieve the source.