Manitou - Feral Elder Yautja

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Manitou

In trying to come up with a more defined, realistic take on how I'm eventually wanting my mask to look (if and when I ever find someone who'd be up to take a crack at it ) for my Predator costume, I spent about an hour mucking about in Photoshop with various Predator-related pics I've found online, until I came up with the fine aged non-gentleman You see here -

Yautja_Predator___Manitou_by_ckthonick.jpg

I based the primary head off the pre-existing Pete Murphy Elder mask, as I love the hell out of that particular one...

I'm quite happy with the results, even though they're somewhat rushed...

What do You guys think?...

**edited to add**

I based this off the conceptual design I did about a week ago, which can be found here -

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=16292

Yautja_Predator___Manitou_by_ckthonick.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Manitou

I'm actually wanting the mask coloration to be shades of reds, to give him a kind of "devilish" feel...

But I'm not quite confident in my Photoshop-fu just yet, to try doing it myself...

I do like the greenish tints on this one though, and would be willing to go with it, if need be, as it's definitely got a natural camo-type, forest canopy thing going...

Crazy Hunter

The greenish Personally I like it well there are not so many that have the.
Moreover, the darker looks ghostly brutal.
I hope this works in the implementation in practice