dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys!

I'm designing the Mandalorian undersuit, the parts made out of pure fabric. I've been doing a LOT of research on it and I now have a very basic sketch, and more info or pics are welcome! I'll be posting here every step of the way until we get a final prototype and can start taking orders.

As always, questions are welcome!

The Hot Toys Figure for both of his costumes are also good references to look at although it does confuse me a little bit. His undersuit for the new costume is very clearly brown but the description on sideshow says it is a dark gray. Can somebody confirm this, or at least give their best guess as to whether his undersuit is brown or dark gray? I don't want to start working on one color and then realize that I'm doing the wrong one. Thanks!

The Hot Toys Figure for both of his costumes are also good references to look at although it does confuse me a little bit. His undersuit for the new costume is very clearly brown but the description on sideshow says it is a dark gray. Can somebody confirm this, or at least give their best guess as to whether his undersuit is brown or dark gray? I don't want to start working on one color and then realize that I'm doing the wrong one. Thanks!
the actual color if you want to be specific is pantone 440c, a purplish gray, but thats only for the beskar version, the pre beskar is just dark gray

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back