MANDALORIAN - "The Child" Baby Yoda prop replica - LIMITED RUN - LIST CLOSED

Now that I look at the current coat, all you would need to do is move the flap over and open up the coat more. This would give it the width without having to cut the length.

Like everything else in the props world there were probably different coats for different use puppets. On another thread a zipper was discovered on the coat. I’m sure some of the shots use cgi puppets so details are all going to be different.

We can all agree that this is one of the best child props being offered. So any adjustments at this point is just icing on the cake. Thanks so much to sctcarts who has done a hell of a job here.

Now that I look at the current coat, all you would need to do is move the flap over and open up the coat more. This would give it the width without having to cut the length.

Like everything else in the props world there were probably different coats for different use puppets. On another thread a zipper was discovered on the coat. I’m sure some of the shots use cgi puppets so details are all going to be different.

We can all agree that this is one of the best child props being offered. So any adjustments at this point is just icing on the cake. Thanks so much to sctcarts who has done a hell of a job here.

Agreed [emoji817]

Revised tunic and coat, with more distressing and toned down the collar and cuffs with silk dye. This is how the final little guys will look. Pics of the base coming soon!

Attachments

• 20200117_025227.jpg
    20200117_025227.jpg
    887.3 KB · Views: 292
This is amazing. Well done.

I do have a question, is that an EE-3 rifle on the table? Are cosplaying Fett?

I’ve been trying to hunt down a decent P37 backpack to carry this little guy around when I go to cons.

This is amazing. Well done.

I do have a question, is that an EE-3 rifle on the table? Are cosplaying Fett?

I’ve been trying to hunt down a decent P37 backpack to carry this little guy around when I go to cons.
Good eyes! The EE-3 IMis a build I just did for a client. I'm actually putting together a Besakr version of the Mandalorian costume for myself, no Boba. :)

Good eyes! The EE-3 IMis a build I just did for a client. I'm actually putting together a Besakr version of the Mandalorian costume for myself, no Boba. :)

I’m sure that’s going to look amazing. That’s a rabbit hole I don’t want to go down. I’ll stick with the child props for now.

Has anyone been able to source the soup bowl/mug the child is holding?

I’m sure that’s going to look amazing. That’s a rabbit hole I don’t want to go down. I’ll stick with the child props for now.

Has anyone been able to source the soup bowl/mug the child is holding?

I’m pretty sure that’s CG.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back