MANDALORIAN - "The Child" Baby Yoda prop replica - LIMITED RUN - LIST CLOSED

sctcarts

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We’re doing a limited run of 20 of our Baby Yoda “The Child” replica prop/art doll. Here are the details –

UPDATED PICS ARE ATTACHED BELOW WITH THE FINAL COSTUME AND PAINT

-Stands 12.5” tall
-Dragonskin FX Pro Silicon head, hands, and feet, all custom painted in silicon, with resin cast nails. The silicon is custom tinted prior to painting, and it has a soft, skin-like feel, but is very durable.
-Custom painted acrylic eyes
-Hand punched human hair
-The body is a 3D printed armature that gives him realistic jointing. Not posable per se because the joints allow for natural movement, and the body has some padding over the understructure.
-Custom-tailored costume – inner robe and outer coat - with as many accurate details as we could figure out. Each final costume is hand-distressed with silk-paints and heat set.
-The baby comes with a black display base that his body locks onto so he can be displayed standing. We're also working on a plaque for the base and each one will be hand-numbered.

Our detailed build thread is here:

Final distressed costume pics are below.

We will be doing 4 waves of 5 slots each for a total of 20. A deposit will lock you into a slot on a first come – first serve basis. We plan to be shipping starting the end of January, then through Feb and early March. Orders will be filled in list order. We're painting and doing final assembly 5 at a time, hence the need for Waves.

Price is $700 plus $15 tracked shipping in the US and Canada. Elsewhere, PM me for details. We are requiring a 50% deposit ($350) to secure a slot, with the balance and shipping due when your figure is ready to ship.

If you’d like to be on the list, please PM for payment details and I’ll contact you ASAP. And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

--------------RUN LIST--------------------
WAVE 1
1. ron11dot3 (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
2. lobotomizer (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
3. Count Monte (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
4. Captain Deadpool (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
5. Black Cat Army (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)

WAVE 2

6. MaverickFerg (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
7. Argent Raven (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
8. Shpider (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
9. zsherman (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
10. Scarecrow Joe (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)

WAVE 3

11. Prop Medjai (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
12. bpatneaude (DEPOSIT PAID - SHIPPED)
13. Jazar (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
14. Perducci8 (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
15. Max Jenius (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)

WAVE 4

16. big kilo (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
17. Bobafett46 (PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED)
18. the Pawn (DEPOSIT PAID)
19. Digital Mayhem (DEPOSIT PAID)

Attachments

• BY4.jpg
    BY4.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 674
  • BY5.jpg
    BY5.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 642
  • BY6.jpg
    BY6.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 850
  • BY7.jpg
    BY7.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 949
  • BY8.jpg
    BY8.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 963
Last edited:
I keep watching the episodes over and over, and this little guy is spot on. However, the coat still looks a little off to me. It seems wider on the show (proportionately making it look shorter.) The soup shot makes the coat seem much wider so it has more bunching in the material. Just wondering if you were still tweaking the coat? Thanks.

I keep watching the episodes over and over, and this little guy is spot on. However, the coat still looks a little off to me. It seems wider on the show (proportionately making it look shorter.) The soup shot makes the coat seem much wider so it has more bunching in the material. Just wondering if you were still tweaking the coat? Thanks.
here he is
I’m not so sure about that. I think that the wrinkles and bunching are a result of him holding the cup. The puppet having both of its arms positioned like that may be the cause.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back