Mandalorian Hunter Costume

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by RhinoSlayer, Jul 7, 2015.

1. RhinoSlayer

RhinoSlayer New Member

Hey guys! I'm new to costume-building, and for my first project, I'm working on a Mandalorian Hunter armor set from SWTOR. I'm planning on using .080 inch PVC sheets for the armor and helmet, but I'm in need of all the help I can get! Do you guys have any suggestions to help me make the best possible project?

2. SofaKing01

SofaKing01 Master Member

I'm not a costume maker by any stretch of the imagination but I would suggest reading other threads and searching YouTube vids for guidance / how to tips and tricks. Everybody has their own way of working so it would be a matter of finding what works best for you and slowly building your skills :)

3. Sym-Cha

Sym-Cha Master Member

There's a special satelite site : http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/ where you can find everything Fett and Mandalorian Hunters ... please check it out ... and by the way welcome to therpf :)

Chaim

4. Mean Obiwan

Mean Obiwan Well-Known Member

These guys are the best. When they suggest research, that's the best way to go. I'm sure it will come out terrific!
    Welcome.

5. RhinoSlayer

RhinoSlayer New Member

Thanks so much! I'll be sure to keep you guys updated with pics as best I can! Hopefully all goes well!

6. RhinoSlayer

RhinoSlayer New Member

Does anyone know of any paper templates out their for a build like this? Or a good way to make some?