Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CallsignFallout

Ok so I’m new to this specific part of the forum. I know there are some 501st guys here maybe even mandalorian mercs andnothers I could possibly get tips from, anyways I’m building mandalorian armor for the next comic con in my area( hopefully they won’t skip out this year ). I have painted my helmet which was (please don’t kill me) a rubies Jango Fett helmet. I have a little extra to finish up on it but otherwise it’s done. I was going to do foam armor because I’m not particularly looking to get in the mercs or any other group at the moment but if there is a better material I’m open to suggestions. For the undersuit I was going to do black combat clothes and a black vest to put the armor on. Below are the pictures of the helmet.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kovnyn

Sr Member
Expanded PVC foam board (brand names like Sintra) work great for armor. It's actually about as easy to work with as EVA foam, and a lot more durable.

CallsignFallout

ok so long time no see. Been busy. Also signal is horrible where I’m at. Anyways after a long thought I really want to use Sintra for the armor but I have tons of eva foam on hand, so I think I’ll do eva armor and someday do sintra armor.