Man In Black Westworld Ed Harris bust.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a pretty accurate man in black costume from HBO's westworld. so i wanted to display it and needed a Ed harris bust to put on the mannequin. So here is where i am at. i started with a foam form then sculpted the bust. i have a eyes on order and plan to cast this in silicone with a rigid foam backing , then the display will be the man in black holding his knife and the maze scalp. let me know what you think. thanks for looking. i don't know why the pics are sideways... f-ing photobucket...

th_20181104_155436.jpg

th_20181104_155442.jpg

th_20181104_155426.jpg

th_20181104_161811.jpg

th_20181104_161816.jpg

here is the scalp and knife.
th_westwolrd.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks, guys!
hope to get this molded in the next week or two. i plan to use this for my man in black costume. i have the eyes ordered and this will be a silicone bust.

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks guys. you are too kind. here is the first pull , i popped the eyes in but they are not set. now to patch seams and paint.. then punch hair.
20181206_122558.jpg

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks guys.

here is a update.

here is the paint so far. the eyes are not set and the paint job is not finished . realistic skin is freaking tough. wash after wash and not make it too red.. yes, he needs to be darker. just taking my time. and i still have to punch hair. thanks for looking.

20181218_193403.jpg

IMG_20181218_193829_878.jpg

20181218_204842.jpg

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks guys. you are too kind. i hope to punch hair and get the rest of the mannequin together and put the whole outfit together. i will post pics.

wilrantay

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Amazing work. I’ve been wanting to put together a man in Black costume also. This looks fantastic.