Unlimited Run Mal Reynolds Pistol - Firefly & Serenity Version (3D Printed Kit)

Hi Rob,
I just ordered your Blade Runner Blaster (Vers.3 is literally jaw dropping, BTW) and was looking at this thread because I'm planning on ordering your Mal Pistol in the near future.
I have a question, though - and I'm not in any way trying to be a jerk - I thought the gun in the 3 pics in your first post looked "off" and then I realized - is that gun missing a piece or did you have to change your design for some reason & remove the rear sight?

Hi Rob,
I just ordered your Blade Runner Blaster (Vers.3 is literally jaw dropping, BTW) and was looking at this thread because I'm planning on ordering your Mal Pistol in the near future.
I have a question, though - and I'm not in any way trying to be a jerk - I thought the gun in the 3 pics in your first post looked "off" and then I realized - is that gun missing a piece or did you have to change your design for some reason & remove the rear sight?

Nope, pretty sure I just forgot to glue it on... =)

Hi Rob,

And thanks for the order, working on it now but will have to wait for the next shipment of amber grips

Hello rgriesbeck

I'm visiting friends so I don't have access to my kit of your pistol to verify a question. Just wanted to ask how long the kit is when completed??? Thank You!!

Ok can anyone who has built the pistol help me out with the length after completion. I'm out of town and my friend wants to buy one but he wants to know how long it is, HELP!!

Last edited:
About as in under 14 inches or slightly over??? I ask because my buddy has solid resin ones measuring out at over 15 but he NOW wants one 3D printed with a movable trigger and hammer like yours!!!

About as in under 14 inches or slightly over??? I ask because my buddy has solid resin ones measuring out at over 15 but he NOW wants one 3D printed with a movable trigger and hammer like yours!!!

Sorry, had my wife measure it... She says a bit over 14 inches. It is a bit tough to measure as she's going from the lower grip out, then up...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back