Unlimited Run Mal Reynolds Pistol - Firefly & Serenity Version (3D Printed Kit)

Re: Mal Reynolds Pistol (3D Printed Kit)

Any problems with shipping these kits to Australia?

Knock on wood, I've shipped kits pretty much everywhere with no problems. Because they are plastic (usually white) and are labelled as a sci-fi model kit, I don't think one has ever even been opened...

Here's a few early screenshots (just to prove we are working on this :)). They're still early, lots of work to do, but they're coming along well.

Looking good, are all the pannel going to be individual pieces?
And i hope QMx doesnt **** all over this

Looking good, are all the pannel going to be individual pieces?
And i hope QMx doesnt **** all over this

We're not going for removable panels, it was thought of - including having the inner chamber, etc but that's just going to add to the cost. The clip will be removable, and the trigger and hammer will move

thanks

Now those are the words I love to keep hearing from this project; Clip, Trigger and Hammer!!!!!! YOU have MADE my day, ONCE AGAIN!!!!

darkev2

We're not going for removable panels, it was thought of - including having the inner chamber, etc but that's just going to add to the cost. The clip will be removable, and the trigger and hammer will move

thanks

Doesn't the hammer well need to come back further? and If this Is somebody's pic that they don't want me to use. please notify and I will discard immediately..
serenity10.jpg

Rgriesbeck, would it help if you had some detailed shots of both the Firefly and Serenity models next to each other? I have both metal Mal versions from Sidkit and would be happy to get some shots if needed.

Rgriesbeck, would it help if you had some detailed shots of both the Firefly and Serenity models next to each other? I have both metal Mal versions from Sidkit and would be happy to get some shots if needed.

I'll take any pics and feedback. Thanks

The above renders are early, just from modeller, I haven't done any QC yet

IMG_2790.JPGIMG_2791.JPGIMG_2820.JPGIMG_2821.JPG

Just a few, I'll have to send you the rest as there entirely too many to fit on the thread.

IMG_2792.JPGIMG_2793.JPGIMG_2822.JPGIMG_2823.JPG

Glad they can assist, here are a few more of the outer shells. I have the breakdown of each all the way to the frames as well, let me know if you need/want them.

We're heading into a busy time at school, but I still hope to start printing a prototype in the next week or so, we're just starting to figure out how to break the model up for printing.

It is still our plan to make this kit be able to be either the tv or movie gun by including extra pieces, thus letting you build the one you want.

Great!!! Can't Wait to see it!!! Extra Parts!!! Two (2) Versions Possible!!! This is Getting Better and Better Everyday!!! Sounds like I have found my 55th Birthday Present if you get it out the door before the end of July!!!

DarKev2

We're heading into a busy time at school, but I still hope to start printing a prototype in the next week or so, we're just starting to figure out how to break the model up for printing.

It is still our plan to make this kit be able to be either the tv or movie gun by including extra pieces, thus letting you build the one you want.

Great!!! Can't Wait to see it!!! Extra Parts!!! Two (2) Versions Possible!!! This is Getting Better and Better Everyday!!! Sounds like I have found my 55th Birthday Present if you get it out the door before the end of July!!!

DarKev2

Glad you like what we've done so far. As far as the end of July, that should be no problem. I'm pretty sure it'll be end of June...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back