Unlimited Run Mal Reynolds Pistol - Firefly & Serenity Version (3D Printed Kit)

Re: Mal Reynolds Pistol (3D Printed Kit)

Oh, and will it be 100% plastic, not that it makes or breaks it, but metal is nice too! Also will it be pre-painted?

Oh, and will it be 100% plastic, not that it makes or breaks it, but metal is nice too! Also will it be pre-painted?

Like the rest of my kits, it will be 100% plastic and will come in pieces (like a model kit), you will have the fun of gluing, filing, sanding, assembling and painting!

Have you found anything to base a correct size on? that Is the biggest thing for me.

Are there any progress pics? Just to see what I'll be working with, oh and I really appreciate you doing this it means a lot for us browncoats since nobody else has stepped up to tackle the mal reynolds pistol.

Have you found anything to base a correct size on? that Is the biggest thing for me.

I've got 400+ pics, some including screen used, I feel good that it'll be accurate

- - - Updated - - -

Are there any progress pics? Just to see what I'll be working with, oh and I really appreciate you doing this it means a lot for us browncoats since nobody else has stepped up to tackle the mal reynolds pistol.

Thanks, should have some screen shots of the 3d model soon

14" seems to be what all my reference says, if you've got some different measurements please share

Hey rgriesbeck,
Do you have any links to your previous stuff, I would like to see them. Also, any news on when it'll be done?

Hey rgriesbeck,
Do you have any links to your previous stuff, I would like to see them. Also, any news on when it'll be done?

http://www.therpf.com/f75/3d-printed-hellboy-sidearm-comic-version-209414/

http://www.therpf.com/f75/3d-printed-blade-runner-gun-kit-209782/

http://www.therpf.com/f75/fully-3d-printed-hellboy-samaritan-kit-202333/

http://www.therpf.com/f75/trigun-long-colt-45-full-3d-printed-kit-208448/

http://www.therpf.com/f75/3d-printed-hellboy-samaritan-stand-kit-207829/

ETA - not sure, should have some 3D renders tomorrow, but I'd guess 3-4 weeks. The bladerunner gun will come 1st

Is the kit easy to make? Thanks for the pics by the way, I may be interested. Also, is the $125 price tag set?

Last edited:

14" seems to be what all my reference says, if you've got some different measurements please share

Iv'e got pic's with measurement's. but I can't find the one's that I know for sure were the hero. so I'm just going to trust that you've done the home work. I'm still In..
I just hope this and the blade runner gun are at least a week apart. I have a bad habit of not saving cash...lol

Hello rgriesbeck

I just took a look at your individual parts pictures for your other project!!!! This is the kind of kit I have always wanted of Mal's Pistol!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what those parts will look like. If I could afford two (2) or MORE I would surely buy them!!!

Thank YOU!!!!

Hello rgriesbeck

I just took a look at your individual parts pictures for your other project!!!! This is the kind of kit I have always wanted of Mal's Pistol!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what those parts will look like. If I could afford two (2) or MORE I would surely buy them!!!

Thank YOU!!!!

Thanks, we hope to do it justice

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope this and the blade runner gun are at least a week apart. I have a bad habit of not saving cash...lol

Oh they will be. I've resolved to only doing 1 run at a time as this "side job" is taking more of my time than my other 2 jobs :wacko

Will have some 3d renders Monday, the model is coming along well

Last edited:

Hello rgriesbeck

Thank YOU!!!!

Thanks for the kind words

I'm interested.

Any experience in shipping these to the UK?

No problem shipping to the UK, have send lots

- - - Updated - - -

Any update on the 3D render? Has a prototype been printed yet?

Sorry, between blade runner and being sick, haven't posted anything. Hopefully some screen shots tomorrow. Haven't done a prototype, probably a few weeks away still

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back