Unlimited Run Mal Reynolds Pistol - Firefly & Serenity Version (3D Printed Kit)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VA Browncoat

Re: Mal Reynolds Pistol (3D Printed Kit)

Oh, and will it be 100% plastic, not that it makes or breaks it, but metal is nice too! Also will it be pre-painted?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Oh, and will it be 100% plastic, not that it makes or breaks it, but metal is nice too! Also will it be pre-painted?
Like the rest of my kits, it will be 100% plastic and will come in pieces (like a model kit), you will have the fun of gluing, filing, sanding, assembling and painting!

Sean

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Have you found anything to base a correct size on? that Is the biggest thing for me.

VA Browncoat

Are there any progress pics? Just to see what I'll be working with, oh and I really appreciate you doing this it means a lot for us browncoats since nobody else has stepped up to tackle the mal reynolds pistol.

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Have you found anything to base a correct size on? that Is the biggest thing for me.
I've got 400+ pics, some including screen used, I feel good that it'll be accurate

- - - Updated - - -

Are there any progress pics? Just to see what I'll be working with, oh and I really appreciate you doing this it means a lot for us browncoats since nobody else has stepped up to tackle the mal reynolds pistol.
Thanks, should have some screen shots of the 3d model soon

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

14" seems to be what all my reference says, if you've got some different measurements please share

VA Browncoat

Hey rgriesbeck,
Do you have any links to your previous stuff, I would like to see them. Also, any news on when it'll be done?

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey rgriesbeck,
Do you have any links to your previous stuff, I would like to see them. Also, any news on when it'll be done?
http://www.therpf.com/f75/3d-printed-hellboy-sidearm-comic-version-209414/

http://www.therpf.com/f75/3d-printed-blade-runner-gun-kit-209782/

http://www.therpf.com/f75/fully-3d-printed-hellboy-samaritan-kit-202333/

http://www.therpf.com/f75/trigun-long-colt-45-full-3d-printed-kit-208448/

http://www.therpf.com/f75/3d-printed-hellboy-samaritan-stand-kit-207829/

ETA - not sure, should have some 3D renders tomorrow, but I'd guess 3-4 weeks. The bladerunner gun will come 1st

VA Browncoat

Is the kit easy to make? Thanks for the pics by the way, I may be interested. Also, is the $125 price tag set?

Last edited:

Sean

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

14" seems to be what all my reference says, if you've got some different measurements please share
Iv'e got pic's with measurement's. but I can't find the one's that I know for sure were the hero. so I'm just going to trust that you've done the home work. I'm still In..
I just hope this and the blade runner gun are at least a week apart. I have a bad habit of not saving cash...lol

darkev2

Hello rgriesbeck

I just took a look at your individual parts pictures for your other project!!!! This is the kind of kit I have always wanted of Mal's Pistol!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what those parts will look like. If I could afford two (2) or MORE I would surely buy them!!!

Thank YOU!!!!

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello rgriesbeck

I just took a look at your individual parts pictures for your other project!!!! This is the kind of kit I have always wanted of Mal's Pistol!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what those parts will look like. If I could afford two (2) or MORE I would surely buy them!!!

Thank YOU!!!!
Thanks, we hope to do it justice

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope this and the blade runner gun are at least a week apart. I have a bad habit of not saving cash...lol
Oh they will be. I've resolved to only doing 1 run at a time as this "side job" is taking more of my time than my other 2 jobs :wacko

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Will have some 3d renders Monday, the model is coming along well

Last edited:

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello rgriesbeck

Thank YOU!!!!
Thanks for the kind words

ErikEl

Any update on the 3D render? Has a prototype been printed yet?

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm interested.

Any experience in shipping these to the UK?
No problem shipping to the UK, have send lots

- - - Updated - - -

Any update on the 3D render? Has a prototype been printed yet?
Sorry, between blade runner and being sick, haven't posted anything. Hopefully some screen shots tomorrow. Haven't done a prototype, probably a few weeks away still