Making the your lower body into a tail

agunstreetgirl

I'm currently working on a Medusa (from mythology) costume and am looking for a way to make my entire lower body into a tail (so it looks like I don't have legs). Am looking for a lightweight option so I can wear this to conventions without any problems. I have a few ideas but am hoping someone here might have an idea I didn't think of. Any advice would be most welcome. Thanks
9e393b30e6c3ab972bc2ab8f5b392973--naga-sims.jpg

I don't have any advice but this is an AWESOME idea. I've loved that design of Medusa since it's origin in the 1980's Clash Of The Titans!! Good luck, post a lot of pictures.

i dont know if this makes sense but could you make the tail section wire frame/plastic frame then from your crotch (cant think of a better word) to your feet have a split that has a Velcro seem that you could join for photos ect then open it to walk around in, the lower snake skin already has a seam in the under plates

9e393b30e6c3ab972bc2ab8f5b392973--naga-sims.jpg

excuse my crappy photo shop work :facepalm

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back