Making the your lower body into a tail

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

agunstreetgirl

I'm currently working on a Medusa (from mythology) costume and am looking for a way to make my entire lower body into a tail (so it looks like I don't have legs). Am looking for a lightweight option so I can wear this to conventions without any problems. I have a few ideas but am hoping someone here might have an idea I didn't think of. Any advice would be most welcome. Thanks
9e393b30e6c3ab972bc2ab8f5b392973--naga-sims.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

13doctorwho

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't have any advice but this is an AWESOME idea. I've loved that design of Medusa since it's origin in the 1980's Clash Of The Titans!! Good luck, post a lot of pictures.

gothic

Sr Member
i dont know if this makes sense but could you make the tail section wire frame/plastic frame then from your crotch (cant think of a better word) to your feet have a split that has a Velcro seem that you could join for photos ect then open it to walk around in, the lower snake skin already has a seam in the under plates

9e393b30e6c3ab972bc2ab8f5b392973--naga-sims.jpg

excuse my crappy photo shop work :facepalm

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.