Making pred beads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predator7

im gonna start the beads for dreds soon! BTW this is my first predator thing i probaly ever made anyways what should the beads be made out of? leave replys suggesting what do i use to make beads. Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

Slow Down!!!! ..you start a thread that invite people to come check out your beads ..then, you dont even have any ..Finally, you are asking for help making them ...Use the search button!!!!!! ..learn what others have done ..start this thread when you have something to show...Otherwise it seems pointless and is just taking up space here

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Slow Down!!!! ..you start a thread that invite people to come check out your beads ..then, you dont even have any ..Finally, you are asking for help making them ...Use the search button!!!!!! ..learn what others have done ..start this thread when you have something to show...Otherwise it seems pointless and is just taking up space here
Yeah--what he said!!!!! I think there was something here in the noobie section that everyone is supposed to read that says--"Dont sell what you dont have!"

Good words to live by. Been in to many forums that will remain unmentioned where people sell vapor props , take money for "materials" and then dissappear.

Make something, put it up here showing what ya got and see if there is any interest. If there is , then you can start producing and offer them.